Hi there and welcome! You must have landed here via Jan Udlock‘s virtual assistant blog… Great!
Download your free PDF copy of The Smart Business Owner’s Guide to Virtual Assistance here.
This 48 page guide to successful outsourcing will teach you:
Why a VA is not an employee (and how this benefits you!)
The best places to find a virtual assistant online.
How to maximize your RFP (Request for Proposal) submissions so you get the best responses from the best VAs for your project – every time.
The ten most important questions to ask when first speaking with a prospective VA.
Tips on the fine art of delegating so that you and your VA get the most out of your working relationship.
The vast differences between a professional virtual assistant and an offshore VA call center.
AND you’ll also get a list of 50+ tools that will make outsourcing and working virtually a snap!
eBook Chapters include:
- What is a Professional Virtual Assistant?
- Where to Find a Professional Virtual Assistant
- How to Submit an RFP that Gets Results
- 10 Questions to Ask a Prospective Virtual Assistant
- How to Delegate to a Virtual Assistant
- Do You Want it Done, or Do You Want it Done RIGHT?
- PLUS we’ve included a hand-picked list of online resources: 50+ Tools for Business Owners Who Work with Virtual Assistants
This introduction to the world of outsourcing will leave you better equipped to find, select, hire, and effectively work with a professional virtual assistant for the growth of your business. And because we know you’re busy – there’s no registration necessary to get your eBook!
Download your free PDF copy of The Smart Business Owner’s Guide to Virtual Assistance.
Special thanks to professional virtual assistant Jan Udlock for the opportunity to guest post and share this publication with her tribe!