A Virtual Assistant is More Than a Virtual Secretary
While business administration is the cornerstone of any virtual assistant practice and most VAs will provide the requisite services such as data entry, contacts management, editing, documents management, and more a qualified virtual assistant brings much more to the table than secretarial skills. Rita Cartwright, a virtual assistant since 2002, does a wonderful job explaining the concept of a truly invested virtual assistant in an article called “Your Business Success is our Success”
When you contract with a Virtual Assistant, you get more than just an employee. We have a vested interest in your business success. Since we are entrepreneurs and small business owners, we know what it takes to operate a business, how to market our services, as well as develop our businesses. In addition to completing your tasks, we provide you with information, suggestions, or ideas that perhaps will help you in your business, because we want you to succeed. Your success is our success.
The assistance you receive from us is quite different than the support you would obtain from a secretary or administrative assistant. We have the mindset of a business owner rather than that of an employee. As I mentioned earlier, we will have a vested interest in your business. We understand what you are dealing with, because we are faced with the same concerns and situations. (Read the full article here.)
8 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Virtual Assistant Company on How To Work With Your Virtual Assistant
- Francis on The Virtual Assistant Industry | A Network of Professionals
- How To Work With Your Virtual Assistant « Virtual Assistant Information | How to Outsource on Virtual Assistant Hiring Template
- Alex Freund on Smart Guide to Virtual Assistance: How to Find, Hire, and Work with a Professional Virtual Assistant
- Virtual Assistant Information on The Virtual Assistant Industry | A Network of Professionals
- 4 Steps to Finding Your Ideal Virtual Assistant
- Working with a Virtual Assistant Q & A
- Six Reasons Why Tim Ferriss Would Make a GREAT Virtual Assistant
- Four Tips for Hiring a Professional Virtual Assistant
- What is a Virtual Assistant and How Can a VA Help Your Business?
- Does a Virtual Assistant Need Candy Crush Saga Skills?
- 7 Ways a Virtual Assistant Can Save You Money, Find You Money, and Earn You Money
- How To Work With Your Virtual Assistant
- How To Use A Virtual Assistant To Save Money
- Outsourcing Travel Research To Your Virtual Assistant